Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE ESSKAY AUTO SHOP WAGON

Some may know my merc wagon from the post just after the first SKxFW meet.. haven't done much more with it apart from taking it on a drive every once in a while... and sitting out the front my house and staring at its beauty. 

I am setting off overseas for a while in a couple of weeks and wont have room to store this beast of a car, so unfortunately I have to put it up for sale!!!
Byron come around a week or two ago and we went to a local spot to do a shoot on it.. we will be keeping those photos on lock down, for the possibility it may get a feature on one of the big dog blogs... but for now here is a teaser shot of the car just out side my house on sunset!!



if anybody is interested, they can check out the classified add.. HERE 

or


Thanks, Streetkarnage!