Thursday, September 8, 2011

AUSTRALIA'S FIRST BAGGED MK5 GOLF!!

I really cant believe I had yet too post these photos up.. when we where on our trip down to the cold SYD.. soon as the sun had starting coming up and the fog started covering the roads and damp paddocks... once the sun was completely up I put in the call to Alex, that was leading at the time and told him to pull down the next street!

Luckily for us, we didn't have to drive far off course to find a spot that had a good amount of fog and was suitable to get some killer shots of Alex's golf! 

We all parked up and directed Alex as he reversed down a random driveway at about 7am Friday morning, once we got in a good position.. Alex laid the car out and tucked those BBS RS' up in the guards. 


 Shooting a car with fog in the distance has been something I have wanted too do, since well, umm, pretty much since I have been taking photos really.. I would have been happy to shoot any car in a location like this.. but to have the first bagged Mk5 Golf in Australia handy, just made it 1000x better!!!! (haha) If I get too shoot a car in the snow one day, my 2 goals as photographer will complete!

We did promise a full feature on this and we will make sure we still deliver.. but with our man Byza getting hitched soon his spare time has been spent on organising / planing his big day.. so hopefully we can smash a few shoots out one weekend soon!

Thanks, Streetkarnage.