Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BEIGE BISCUIT


Hello Hello.. I have been meaning to post up my mate Josh's 240, for a while now... so here it is!!

When Josh asked me to find him a 240, I was stoked at the idea.. this was coming from someone that was not a fan at all, only a couple of months before!! (haha)

So I started looking around and I found this mint, 4 Speed 240 for a bargain price.. It was in our front yard by that night!

This photo would have to by my favourite of it.. Josh and my self went out for a drive on a public holiday to the lovely Tallebudgera valley, and this shot just sums up how lovely it is out there!!


Wheels are 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 fitted with 25mm Stud adapters changing it from 5x108 to 5x114.3

and I really love this shot, of both josh and my wagon!!
oh and the Streetkarnage sticker on the front window is full of win!! :)

The 240 is lowered on a set of K-Mac Springs that I had in the garage, with a little trimmed of them (haha)


In this photo you can really see how big the wheels are on this thing..


I really love this.. the Stance, the height, and the colour of the car and wheels all just work perfectly!!


Hope you all enjoy the car and the photos.. and please let us know what you think!

Thanks