Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 - WHAT A YEAR!

2011 is about to come to a end, and what a year it has been... SK has started taking off in the direction I had planned for it when it all started some years ago.. Now from holding our own meets to getting a (little) name for ourselves around the world!


Myself and the team have big plans to push Streetkarnage as hard as we possible can in 2012, from a new designed blog with forum, to holding our own track days and then myself will be organising a factory space for the Streetkarnage HQ.


This post will actually be our 400th post on the blog.. I could hardly believe it myself when i first seen that we have posted that much! 


I have to give a huge thanks to everybody that has been involved in SK this past year... The SK Crew.. The readers.. The peeps that have come out to our meets... The advertisers... All that have purchased stickers... The sites that have linked our page.. The Fans on our Facebook page... anybody else I have missed!!!


I would like to end this post with a question for the readers... what would you like to see from SK in 2012.. you can post here or emails us at Streetkarnage@hotmail.com

from all of us here at Streetkarnage we hope everybody has a great holiday session and a killer new year!!

Much LOVE, Streetkarnage!