Monday, September 12, 2011

SLIDE S13.5 - POWERCRUISE

Powercruise went down this weekend just gone.. unfortunately we didn't get our cars completely finished for it and a few couldn't get all the days off work...So instead Byza, Alex, Harris, Troy and Myself headed out on the Saturday to check things out!! 

I was going to attend with my wagon for one day, but after finding out that the organisers are effing greedy kents and charge you full price to enter only for one day... BLOODY DOUCHEBAGS!!!!!

I have tones of photos but first I thought I would share the stand out of powercruise 2011, well for us anyway!

Ryan SLIDE Cummings Nissan S13.5


I believe this was its first outing with the new look, really looking forward to seeing it in the AUS Drifting GP!

Plenty more photos to come, so make sure to check back!

Thanks, Streetkarnage.