Monday, August 15, 2011

WTAC - PART THREE


NUB S14 was easily my favourite car in the show n shine.. I have been a fan of this car for a long time, but being in other states.. I was doubtful I would ever get to see it!!


This 32 GTR was effing immaculate... winning best engine bay on the day, oh and I think best paint as well.


Another couple of QLD peeps.. Tom and Jono both members of the FFamily!


Bangin' cube on air!!


This Gloria was another stand out on the day.. I really wish I had got more shots this just this one!


The Mercury built QScan R35 from Brisbane.. was absolutely killer!! 
Can view the build thread for this car HERE



Fanga Dan's LS2 VY Commodore made the journey over from the land of the long white cloud.


Nick steady chillen! 



The Engineered to Slide Hilux is another stand out.. I have been, well.. in love with this build from the start.. and just checking it out was one of the biggest highlights of the day for me!! 
Watching some of the stuff Nigel has created in just his garage, is one of the reason I want to learn to weld!


Interior shot of Nigel's 180SX


 Lloyd Smith's Falken Tyres KE70 made the trip up from Tassie for the drift comp... I heard on the day that this is for sale for the epic price of 50k :$


 and last but not least is the 2JZ powered Altezza from QLD... IS200/Altezza has been my favourite car for as long as I can remember, and this one is pretty much how I would have it.. well minus stickers and plus rego!

Thanks, Streetkarnage.