Thursday, May 19, 2011

YEP, I STILL HAVE IT!

I was thinking last night that it has been so long since I have done an update on the wagon... well the main reason behind that is... I have nothing to update!!

I have been flat out, now working 2 jobs and running 2 sites... my spare time aka the time i have to work on my cars is down to a minimum... I have been trying to not see the wagon at all, keeping it locked up in the garage... but on the weekend I had a little time to have a look at it... It made me sad.. so I had to do something too it. haha

I gave the front bar a quick coat of flat black and mounted it up, sat the grill in place and stood back, pulled up a seat and looked at it for about 15mins. haha 

then got the camera out and took a few snaps!!

I have organised the wagon to get finished off by the guys at ON-ROAD parts and performance.. so hopefully it wont be to far away from finished now. 



This one was taken by Byza when he called in on sunday!


The SK garage is always full hahaha


 Really loving the look of the front end now.. still have to mount my fog lights though... oh and it will be great to see a cooler behind that grill!

Well I hope that clears up some quires about whats happening with the wagon!

Thanks, Streetkarnage.