Friday, December 3, 2010

WAGON UPDATE

Have a wagon update for you all.

Got home from work and felt a little motivated, So up went the garage doors and me and my house mate pushed in the wagon.


After a little while the motor was on its way out.


Really like this photo of the wagon half in the garage.

And its OUT!!! hit a few little snags but all up was a very easy engine removal.



This is a site my neighbours would probably get sick of seeing (haha)

Going to give the engine bay a good clean and hopefully get the motor in this weekend.


tweedle dee and tweedle dum

I have NISMO Engine and gearbox mounts to go in and also my strut brace from the states come in the mail this week :)
I have a nice list of TO DO's for the weekend.. so hopefully I get a lot done!


Thanks

Streetkarnage