Thursday, June 27, 2013

EXCITING CAR SHOWDOWN 2013 | CAR PARK PART 3 | JAPAN

Kicking off with this KILLER Hakosuka! 

The owner pulled in just as we were nearing the end of the day. The owner saw my camera and signalled that I could take pictures, while he got out of the car and walked away out of the shot. He had a massive head of hair, like Elvis haha. 


That's the dude on the right of the picture. I wish I asked him about the car. 


Such a rad example of an Hako, fitted with a cage and switch panel. 


I would have given my left nut to have just even sat in it hahaha. 


Blacccckkkkkkkk


Japan... 


There aren't many well presented 300zx's. But this one takes the cake. 
Great fitment, great wheels, great kit and fantastic yellow haha. 




I spotted Kazuyuki Kubo's ER34 sedan. Such a wicked 34 sedan! Aerron was upset he didn't get to see it in person haha. It sucked that there were two trucks straddling the sides of the 34, restricting the shots I could get.


As we were walking to the train station, these guys drove down the street and an amazing pace, one of them with a straight through pipe. Amazing sound hahah. 


There was an over pass to the train station. So I was able to get a few quick shots of some cars leaving, a rare photo opportunity. Too bad I was behind the camera and didn't make the most of it haha.



If we stayed on that bridge 10 mins longer I could have got a shot of the Red Hako speeding down the road. I kicked myself allllll train ride..


That's it for the Car Park Pictures !

Thanks, Streetkarnage