Tuesday, June 11, 2013

EXCITING CAR SHOWDOWN 2013 | CAR PARK | JAPAN


To continue the coverage of the ECS the other month, I have finally edited the car park photos. The car park had a lot of people roaming around checking out other peoples rides, hanging out with their crew and I also heard some skids in the distance. But I couldn't figure out how to get to where they were. 

Sometimes at these kind of events the car park can be as exciting as the event itself! ha-ha!

First thing I spotted!! 




Bloody Amazeballs!

While I was walking into the car park further, this dude in the S15 was driving around the car park punching the accelerator with the clutch in just making a shit load of noise, straight through exhaust I think. Don't know why he was doing what he was doing, but I think it has something to do with a small penis.  


Rad Red S15! 



240z


Evooooooooooo.....


One of the many sweet R34 Sedans roaming around the car park. 


A few rows in the car park I noticed these awesome guys! 

So bloody cool to see them up close and all in the one spot! 



The boys were all having a good laugh and chat behind their awesome machines. I wish I spoke Japanese... 



My partner Kendall has got a video of the one below parking up, I'll try to find it and post it up later. It was so loud and so GOOD!




I'll leave this post with this purple people eater Lexus. 



Part 2 of the Car Park to follow soon.

Thanks, Streetkarnage