Wednesday, October 3, 2012

THE ESSKAY MERC | BETTER LATE THEN NEVER

I found myself last night laying in bed around 2pm about to go to sleep after a late night of working on the cars... and for some reason my old Merc was flowing through my head, I was thinking things like what would it look like if i still owned it? and how long I would have it lasted on QLD roads.

I ended up falling asleep and woke up to remember about this photoshoot/rollers our friend and Contributor of the site James Dean did of the car, and actually it was the day the new owner picked it up.... I had hardly any rollers of the car so we quickly got some of it near my old house before it got picked up... and then also realising it actually never got posted anywhere....
so... ummm... 
here it is... hahaha
nearly a year old but still one of the cars I wish never got away.... ENJOY!


Thanks James for the photos and sorry they never got posted till now... 
much love!

Thanks, Streetkarnage.