Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HARDTUNED ROBINA MEET - PART ONE

After our Slider session... which I must say was a rad arvo (photos up soon) we headed out to the hardtuned.net meet at Robina train station! Didn't get that many photos as we had no idea that it was moving on to another location, so by the time we had talked to a few people everybody started driving out!


Ty was out in the Forge Wheels Audi... he has put up and EOI on this killer ride so if anybody is interested in getting into one of the dopest rides in Australia, you can email him HERE


Matyi was out in his super cool S2k! 
This photo drew the line of me putting up with my 50mm that has pretty much crapped out.. I have been dealing with it since I got back from Japan!


 Nelson in his OG e46... reppin' one of our rad new front window decal!



This Ke70 grabbed my attention, when it was rolling out.!!!

Few more up tomorrow!

Thanks, Streetkarnage.