Friday, November 11, 2011

NOV JDMST MEET

Well seeing as Zak has up and left the country, I figured I should try and pick up the slack.
November JDMST meet was held at Carseldine again. Always a good excuse to get out of the house and meet up with old and new faces.



I personally really liked how this Cefiro was pulled off. So low and with suttle touches that made it stand out to me. The fact that it had, what looked like Genuine Nissan, weather strips really made me fall for this one.


I couldn't get over the fitment this S2k had going on up the front, and something about diffusers gets my attention.


Now we know I do love my 4 doors. Another one of Rob's 33.


...and finally a couple of Scott's Hiace box. as requested.


Well that was a touch of JDMST November 11'

Thanks, Streetkarnage.