Tuesday, October 4, 2011

EARLY GET UP - JAMBO 2011

Weekend just gone we attended the 2011 Jamboree at willowbank raceway... Alex and Myself entered with Downshift in there club display again, like we did last year! Have plenty of coverage of the show coming, but for now here are a couple shots from the early pre-meet on Saturday


This was the first outing with my new 550D that I got early this week... pretty damn stoked to finally have a new camera, I was planning to get something better but it just wasn't in my budget!!


So happy with how these rolling shots turned out of the civics... especially the last one of Ash's car.. for as long as I can remember I have wanted to get a side-on rolling shot.. was so killer to pull it off with one of Australia's most badass Civics!

Thanks, Streetkarnage