Sunday, September 25, 2011

FRIDAY NIGHT DRIFTS

This weekend has been flat out.. We headed out to QR on Friday arvo, for Harris to take his S15 out on track!


This was Harris' first time out on track.. and first time properly having a go at drifting the S15!


Harris and Alex.


Aerron was out with his camera taking many happy snaps!


Didn't know how well I could shoot out at QR at night, because I had never tried.... I surprisingly didn't go to bad, and was happy with a heap of shots... This is defiantly my favourite photo from the night


 John from AusZoku was out in his supra... I'm completely in love with this car!!!


The owner of this S13.5 was going so hard all night... ended up meeting him and having a chat about the car! 


 No real problems on the night, which was good... Harris spun out and the car would start again, luckily it was only a blown fuse!

I have some more photos I will post up early tomorrow and then plenty of goods from the weekend including our meet and classic Japanese show and shine.

Thanks, Streetkarnage