Thursday, August 11, 2011

WTAC - PART ONE

Part one of our world time attack 2011 coverage!


kicking it off first with this killer 370Z.. this was a huge crowd puller, I think the only time it didn't have a huge crowed around it was when we first arrived!


The Sublime S15, even though I'm not that much of a fan of it... you can really appreciate the amount of work that has gone into it!!


This is Aerron.. the owner of the R34 4 door you would remember from the start of the week.. He is the newest member of the SK Family!!!


The JPP 180sx was looking awesome.. and apart from some little troubles it performed amazingly in the drift comp!!


It was great to see so many familia faces from QLD down at this event.. Looks like Matyas from Downshift was taking a break!! haha


I tried to get a shot of Aerron and Jack through my sunnies... kinda looks a little cool (haha)


Speaking of Jack, here is is immaculate Stagea!!


 I will leave this post with a car that I loved from the day.. I had seen photos of this 242 floating around the net before, but it was the first time I had seen it in the flesh / Metal (haha)

It was great.. a true classic!!

Will have another post up later today and then more tomorrow, so make sure to check back!!

Thanks, Streetkarnage.