Tuesday, November 16, 2010

JDM MEET

Last night was the monthly JDMST meet held in Brisbane, it was the second time I had made out to one of these meets and this time I made sure I had my TRIPOD (haha)


Harris's STI filling up at the servo, for the drive up.

This event is getting bigger and bigger every month and is out growing every carpark it's held at.

Very Clean VW Beetle.

I have seen this C32 laurel kicking around the net for some time, but this was the first time I had seen it in person!




Nice shot of a civic and AE86 that was parked around in the darker end of the carpark.

Sitting very nice on its new wheels.

This very clean street-able s15 was one of my favorites of the night.

I love the variety at these meets, there is something for every one.



Jayrad's S14 was out look very nice as per usual.


With the carpark completely full there was a few cars parked out on the street. I went for a walk out there and I found this very nice R34 Parked up.


I would like to thank Alex again for the ride up in his Subaru, LEGEND!




Thanks

Streetkarnage