Thursday, October 7, 2010

ONE SUMMER'S DAY

Here are a couple of shots of my most recent daily driver (now for sale)

It is a 2006 Ford Falcon XR6, nothing to extreme. (haha)
The colour is called "Menace" it is an awesome colour changing between a deep purple to bright magenta pinkish colour

This model is the BF with and updated bumper and grill from the BA.. I prefer so much more!


XR6 Interior with colour matched inserts, very comfortable


The wheels are 20x8 BSA fitted up the NITTO tyres


Well its not everybody cup of tea, but it is very clean and has been awesome to drive.
The main reason for me posting it is just show off the photos (haha) I love how they turned out.
Please let me know what you think
also if your intrested in the car contact me via email or facebook.
Thanks
Streetkarnage